Saturday, September 6, 2008

~TWYLITE~

Omg .. yesterday was just the best.. I decided to put a friends email address into my myspace.. My dearest Friend Twylite went missing on me 3 years ago.. I have been on the net almost 10 years now.. we became friends thru some msn groups.. then a bunch of us used to go into yahoo chat rooms and go live voice and do psp together.. here i go rambling.. any who.. I just put her name in and POOF shes there!!! OMG .. we were sooo excited exchanged new tele phones numbers and we called and talked 96 minutes.. she had a new baby,doing soo well! OMG!!! it was just the best,.. we talked about everything.. including a pic I have with her in purple hair.. we talked about the Diamond Mines,and all the people we miss.. so.. here is some advise. if someone you are,were close with just disappears.. go to myspace.. put in an addy ya never know.. my new kit will be in purple dedicated to her hair gone wild.. lmao I Love you Twy! hugs dia

No comments: