Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello World

Hello my wonderful family and friends.. I see everyone is enjoying the kits.. thank you so much ,its the least i can do for all my net friends.. I have had a real interesting day.. on one hand I was very sad,, then I was very happy.. and nooooo im not doing drugs.. lmao I have told you all that my daughter was living with me.. well shes not any more and we parted on bad terms.. so Im regreting all I said and did and I miss her and my Grand kids and it made me very sad.. on the other hand.. My husband and I went to his Favorite Aunts house.. another aunt (he at43yrs old) has never met came all the way to NY from Texas to rekindle a family.. WOW is all I can say! it was the best night getting together with family, I can say we have ever had in the 19 years of our Marriage! (Yeah ,yeah Im doing a life sentence with out possible parole.)

Any who.. I have decided in a group I am in to make tags for a bit.. I will continue to make scraps as well so I might not blog everyday... But hey.. Yell in my Gossip box! I check that everday.. those who need me, you know how to get me.. those how just want me.. ask my hubby.. those who love me ,give me a shout out..
Food for thought...Cherish every moment you have with family and friends,, you are not promised a tomorrow Hugs Dia

No comments: