Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where have I been?

Hello all my wonderful friends and family.. Im so sorry I havent been around to much.. I have had OMG real life dramas.. My Kid with 3 kids of her own moved back home.. ewww...I had a death in the family,Im swamped in my Gmail accounts,I have opened photoshop 2 times and Im working on ENVY.. (a new kit) I have so much to do and no time.. I will reup vet cha in any form u need Please be patient.. I swear I will not have another heart attack.. lmfao I have to get back to the people that truely dont LOVE me to DEATH! lmfao.. I say that about the stress my family gives me.. oh that reminds me.. My mother was in the hospital in this drama filled few months.. Lymes.. omg.. so any who.. I miss you all Luv ya all that pop in all the time.. Thank you for spreading my kits around.. I wanna see the world.. lol.. hugs.. Food for thought.. Look for the Joy in your life.. Do you have it?

No comments: