Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thank You for all your comments

I wanna say ty for all that have posted comments.. I read each and every one.. ty..I have to say.. It takes alot to hit my over pissitivity point.. but she done did it.. Jodie hunny,dont do as I do, do as I say.. and I say.. Please dont get in trouble.. lmao I would feel real bad.. hahaha.. Im bold at times.but.I will never ever see that woman again.. what do I care if I spoke the truth.!. I am a very sarcastic woman to begin with.. I dont tolerate disrespect from no one.. I gave her something to think about tho.. But you see these people everyday.at work. you need to kill people with kindness,not kiss ass just be kind.. it does rub off on people.. they will catch on.. Im so happy everyone likes my comfy shoes.. them r my shizniz.. Im going to go off into the 3D world and have bloods done.. yeah yeah Im being ordered around..but hey they keep me alive I suppose.. hmmm should I suspect something... lmfao.. any ways I luv ya all,have a great day or night where ever you may be.. and remember there is an angel watching and helping.. be kind and smile hugs Dia

No comments: