Monday, August 25, 2008

" Naughtical"

Well hello there world! I have missed you.. well I have a story and kit.. I have a gripe of RICH people.. grr.. they think their rose gardens smell better than the Poor Peoples gardens.. well I seen this lady wearing a Nautical scarf,(where the colors and stripes in this kit came from) .. She was from Cape Cod.. whoopie do.. She looked down at my happy shoes.. they are soo comfy.. I dont know the name of them.. but they are this vibrant lime green rubber things with freaky flowers on them.. "I just love them"..she sneered and said its a good thing those are for you unfortunate people in NY , I wouldnt be caught dead wearing them where I come from.. Well.. pfft.. I said "well lady If you ever decide take that broom outta ya ass and need something to stick back up there.. I got a size(10) ten of these shoes that I can put up there for ya to get you back home to the Cape and bury your dead ass in them .." I was ever so heated.. anyways I was a Naughti-gal.. lol

heres is Naughtical



Kit is HERE

Thought for the day: No matter how much money you have or dont have
just remember LOVE is priceless spread yours give someone a hug

17 comments:

Meadows said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much Diamond.
xoxo
Val

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Julia said...

Love the colors! Even if they were inspired by a snob! :p TY!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, I hate when people think they are better then others. We all put our pants on one leg at a time. Lovely kit and thank you for sharing it with us.

Kimberly.3D said...

Sweet little kit....So loving that pretty feather...

Unknown said...

LOLOL - wish I could have been there with ya....2 of your size 10's and 2 of my size 7's would have made a nice start on the broom handle. hehehe Dontcha just love people like that:-)

Thanks for the beauitufl kit!!!

Dreamfire Designs said...

I don't know where on the Cape that lady was from but I live 20 min from the Cape and lots of peopl here wear Crocs!
All she needs to do is get her head out of her @ss and she'd know that.
I hate people that tear others down to build themselves up.
You go girl!
hugs,
Beth

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this, its beautiful.

Unknown said...

Great kit ... thanks so much for sharing!!!

kathy said...

Thank you!

Kooky Kay said...

Someone needed to bring that woman down a peg or two. Loved the story and the kit looks lovely. On my way to download it now.
Thanks for sharing. Looks like it has lots of nice goodies in it.
~Kay~
Cherished Angels

A View From the Aerie said...

Thank you, it's lovely

Betty said...

Beautiful kit Diamond...thank you so much
hugz
Betty

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

OMG - I would have been po'd myself!! Good for you for telling her off!! Love the kit and colors!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Karen Lee said...

OMG Dia, I love your style. lol I bet you write exactly how you talk. I am so happy I found your blog today, via my favorite MSN group, through a tut. lol Funny how life works like that. Thank you so much for sharing your talent, scrap kits, & your life with all of us. I would just one time love to put my foot up someones a.. for being an a..h... You have put a smile on my face today, I must say. You have also remimded me I somehow need to try harder with life in general, and my own parents. They can also be on the snobby side, at times, an trust me I will never measure up to their expectations. I am 48 and the saga of all of that still goes on. lol Thank you for the reminders, fo whats really important in life. All my best to you and yours. (((HUGS))) Karen Nussbaumer

Cathy said...

Lovely, just lovely.
Cathy

Rosy1906 said...

thanks so much for this lovely kit!